Various types of massages are widely used to improve the external condition of the breast.
This procedure can be carried out both in the salon and at home. Both girls and mature beauties are dissatisfied with the size of their bust and dream of increasing it.
Is such an impact on the problem area useful to everyone? What you need to know about massage techniques for breast augmentation and what types of procedures can be used, and what is better to refuse? How to make them at home? Let's figure it out.
The benefits and possible harm of the procedure
Light rubbing is definitely beneficial for breasts at any age. That's why:
- Massage has a beneficial effect on the skin - it is tightened, strengthened and becomes more elastic.
- Mechanical irritation of the skin in this area leads to beneficial changes in the bust area.
- Vessels expand, blood supply improves, oxygen supply to tissues increases.
In what case can physical impact be harmful?
Starting the session, you need to do an ultrasound of the mammary glands to make sure that the breast is healthy.Mastopathy, cysts and benign tumors are strict contraindicationsto massage procedures, as they contribute to the growth of neoplasms.
Carefully!Clumsily performed procedure stretches the skin and contributes to its sagging. You should also refuse to continue performing the massage if the chest hurts after it.
Top 7 massages for breast elasticity and the technology for their implementation
Massage is a good way to improve the firmness of sagging breast skin. Accordingly, this is an excellent prevention of the occurrence of sagging skin.It is done with the fingertips.Most often, this area is massaged with stroking, which helps to strengthen the skin, increase lymph outflow and relax the nervous system.
Lifts and visually enlarges the mammary glands, makes the skin elastic, moisturizes and nourishes it. Apply after a light scrub. For its implementation, you can use any vegetable oil.
- Olive oil with a drop of lemon juice will make the skin smooth and elastic, remove age spots.
- Grape seed oil perfectly moisturizes the skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil promotes the regeneration of skin cells and saturates it with vitamins.
Carefully and carefullyRub the oil into the skin with stroking circular movements.
Attention!We work with the skin, without affecting the glandular tissue. We follow the rules of the procedure!
Tightens the skin, prevents sagging, visually lifts the breast, increasing it. Can be done in two ways:
- First way– using a shower, using water at a pleasant temperature. Important: hot water should not be used, as it helps to relax the skin and the appearance of flabbiness. This anti-cellulite massage is carried out in circular motions with a strong shower jet for ten minutes.
- Second way- the use of a contrast shower. We start with warm water, replacing it with cool. The effect of warm water should be longer than cold water. We finish with cold water. The temperature difference has an excellent effect on the mammary glands, improves blood circulation, tightens and strengthens the skin, visually enlarges it.
This type of massagegood to use at night after shower.Use peach, apricot or olive oil for a light glide. If the skin is sluggish, mix equal amounts of sea buckthorn and sunflower oil.
- The first step is stroking.With it you need to start any kind of massaging. Stroking contributes to the preparation of breast tissue for other types of massage effects - rubbing and surface kneading.
- Next, rubbingmaking circular motions with the fingertips.
- When performing hygienic rubbing, you can use"vibration"- fast oscillatory movements made by the palms of the hands. Hold the chest with your hand, vibrate with the palm of the other hand - it should be directed from the nipple to the shoulder area.
- Kneading is done very carefully, capturing only the skin, performing "pinching" movements.
This option is carried out in the presence of stretch marks or sagging. The technique of this type of massaging is similar to hygienic massage.It is they who can remove fat from the chest.
- First, apply a specially selected cream to the skinfrom stretch marks or for a bust lift. All these funds must be bought at a pharmacy and be certified.
- Apply the cream and rub it in in circular motionsusing your fingertips. The cream is not applied to the nipple area.
- Perform gentle patsin the direction from the nipples to the side, and then from the nipples up.
- We finish with stroking movements.We support the chest with one hand, and stroke it with the other, and vice versa.
5. Qi technique
Oriental practices for breast augmentation are aimed at influencing certain points and performing special manipulations. Qi massage helps to activate the production of female hormones, and, consequently, breast enlargement.Experts in the field of oriental practices claim that the result will be visible if such an impact is constantly performed.
- Qi massage technology begins with warming up the hands. To do this, you need to vigorously rub your palms together, mentally saturating them with positive energy.
- Spread your fingers wide and place your hands on your chest.
- Rotate each chest with movements directed inward.The number of rotations must be a multiple of thirty-six.
This practice can be done in the morning and evening.Rotations help the production of prolactin, which contributes to the rapid increase in mammary glands.
Attention!The movement in the opposite direction, according to experts in the field of oriental practices, can reduce the chest.
6. Shiatsu technique
Promotes the production of female hormones, with the help of which the breast is enlarged and lifted.
The Shiatsu technique is an ancient Eastern practice that consists ofimpact on certain points with the pad of the thumb.Japanese acupressure Shiatsu should be carried out by a specialist. The procedure is not easy to perform, since it is necessary to influence the reflexogenic points, which are clearly visible on the atlas. But to find them in each specific person, considerable practice is needed.
- First, we act on eight points, which are located at the location of the thyroid gland, near the jugular fossa.
- With the pad of your thumb, lightly press on each of the points for five times. The pressing time is three seconds.
- The next point is located in the back - at the junction of the spine and skull. The time of exposure to this point is five seconds.
- The next two points are located above the collarbones. The exposure time for each of them is five seconds.
- Next, we act in the same way on eight points located above the shoulder blades, and on both sides of the shoulder blades.
Attention!Deviation from the reflexogenic points can be harmful or make the impact completely useless.
7. Using gloves
For such an impact, it is good to use a massage mitt, which can be bought at a pharmacy.You need to pick it up according to the level of rigidity.If your skin is delicate, you can use a mitten made of linen or cotton; for rougher skin, natural loofah is suitable.
Such a washcloth will help improve blood circulation and eliminate dead cells from the surface of the skin.It must be made from natural materials.This procedure for breast augmentation is performed with gentle circular movements from the nipple to the armpit, then from the nipple to the collarbone.
Basic rules for any impact on the bust
Massage effects should belight and superficial.Rough exposure is unacceptable - it promotes stretching of the skin and can provoke a number of diseases.
- Movement should be directed from the nipple to the underarm area, as well as from the nipple to the clavicular region.
- Massaging is good to perform in the evening after a shower. After it, you need to relax lying down.
- Before you decide to conduct a course of massage or self-massage, consult a gynecologist. In case of any breast diseases, massaging should not be done.
- Massaging to increase the bust should be performedin the form of courses of ten to fourteen days, then be sure to take breaks.
Purely mechanical influences are unlikely to contribute to an increase in the mammary glands. Massaging the skin is well combined with a contrast shower and a set of exercises for the chest. Special exercises will help to work out the pectoral muscles, on which the mammary glands are located. The massage will firm and tighten the skin. These three types of exposure will be ideal - the chest will become raised and elastic.
Girls who are underweight can increase their bust by gaining a certain number of kilograms. The bust is composed of adipose, connective and glandular tissue, so those who suffer from underweight always have a flat or very small chest, since there is no fat layer in it.
Using diets for weight loss - be careful!Weight loss always leads to weight loss in the chest area. Rounded female forms suggest the presence of adipose tissue - a bust will not appear "out of nothing".
In order to enlarge the chest, you need to use a special set of physical exercises for the bust together with massage procedures. But does everyone need to do it? Girls believe that small breasts reduce their attractiveness in the eyes of the opposite sex. In fact, many men are just fans of a small bust. Beautiful posture, deployed shoulders and a raised chin in the first place increase the attractiveness of any girl, and the size of her bust sometimes does not matter much!